Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday... err, Tuesday



Ok, so I'm trying something a little new.... out of the box, never done this before. Get the idea? Click on over to MckMama's blog to get the full idea and maybe you'll feel inspired!

I did not allow my 2 1/2 year old son to run around my parents' pool sans diaper, meanwhile, a complete stranger was over. Nor did I laugh out loud when he went over to the metal wash bowl where a few frogs had become stranded and pee directly in the water and then announce that "I peed on the frogs!"

Also, I absolutely did not scratch the underside very pregnant belly while out in public with my husband, for our anniversary, no less... and continue scratching when he made a comment simply because I was uncomfortable and did not care in the least.

Nor would I ever send my child to bed in a t-shirt that he had stained during the day because I was too tired to fight him over taking it off. Nope, absolutely Not Me!

2 comments:

Lysana said...

"I peed on the frogs" Hahaha! When you mentioned naked toddler boy + stranger at the pool I knew that was going to = something getting peed on! Very funny.

Amanda Pittman said...

Are you kidding?! Bella sleeps in her dress from the day almost every night. Its not something that is worth fighting them over. She gets up and puts a clean one on anyway....

Hope things are going well! We'll need to chat soon, I think:)