Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Timer

So this is my first time sharing my thoughts online for anyone to see. I attended Women's Ministries at church tonight and felt encourages to journal, and being in the younger generation, I thought I'd go the less tradional way and do a blog. Our study in WM right now is called "You Are Worth More Than You Think" by Leslie Parrott. It essentially is a published version of her journaling. I remember having to journal in college and I didn't always enjoy having to share my innermost thoughts. However, looking back on the journaling I did by choice, it is very insightful to see how I've grown and changed in those years. My goal through blogging is to not only record our families memories, but to discover more of who I am and to hopefully grow as a wife, mother, and just as a Christian woman.

Right now however, I believe it is time for bed. If I could have one and only one prayer answered, it would be that Benjamin would discover how wonderful sleeping through the night would be for not only himself, but for the rest of the family, especially Mommy who is the only one that gets up with him since he's nursing!

1 comment:

Amanda Pittman said...

Yay for blogging!! I'm going to be your first follower:)

I like it, but I definitely don't share my innermost thoughts... just what we're doing or what I'm thinking about.

Its funny that you guys are talking about journaling. That is what our MOPS group is focusing on this month. We are making/decorating our own journals on Friday.

So, I'm not sure if you have yet, but check out my blog:) There are very recent pictures on there. And I love the feedjit at the right side down at the bottom. It tells you where your visitors are from:)

In other news, Bianca hasn't nursed in over 24 hours!! Yay!!

Love ya roomie!!